We are seeking a TVC to provide end-to-end support on our email CRM program. This person would manage our lifecycle emails, Mandatory Service Announcements, and newsletters, and work with our team and teams across Google to define an editorial calendar, build project plans, coordinate with our agency, and execute deployment for all email content coming from the kids and family team. In this role, cross-functional collaboration, optimization instincts, the ability to work on legally-sensitive material, and someone who can bring order to chaos will be key to success.
- Work with our team and teams across Google to build out an email program consisting of lifecycle emails, Mandatory Service Announcements, and newsletters.
- Work with the kids and families team to develop a strategy and editorial calendar to execute against.
- Manage our email agency, being the conduit between them and the rest of Google. Develop new working models as needed with cross functional teams, new templates as needed for our different email needs, etc.
- Create processes to streamline how other teams work with us to include their content in our newsletter.
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Daily management of all the internal processes for the execution of our email program.
- Weekly meetings with the kids and families team and bi-weeklies with each member of the team to stay aligned on strategy.
- 3-5+ years' of experience
- Project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Strong written, oral and organizational ability
- Ability to build KPI reports that are succinct and reflect the goals of the team
- Experience in email marketing
- Knowledge of HTML, Google Analytics, Firebase
- Familiarity with the kids and families tech space
- Experience working and thriving in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed