Title: eCommerce Marketing Coordinator
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
The role of the eCommerce Marketing Coordinator is to support sales initiatives, merchandise products, and improve the top-of-funnel online shopping experience, all to drive revenue.
– Work cross-functionally to assist eCommerce Marketing Manager in planning, developing, and executing sales campaigns
– Write project briefs, outline campaign deliverables, and coordinate kick off with creative team and agency
– Manage stakeholder reviews and localization process to ensure flawless handoff of and other marketing assets
– Support web operations team with sale QA & deployment
– Assist in managing global promotion calendar and ensure FP&A approval
– Communicate promo details & pertinent updates to appropriate stakeholder
– Work with eComm Operations team to align on inventory & availability
– Assist in testing and optimization of campaign assets and top-of-the-funnel web pages and experiences
– Manage product launch assets for top-of-funnel pages
– Work closely with PMM and brief in required web assets for new product launch
– Assist with UAT and QA for launch
Great communication skills
1-2 years’ work experience in marketing or eCommerce
Experience with G suite applications
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed