Digital Project Manager
Synergis’ client, a global leader in Privacy Management Software, has engaged us in a search for Digital Project Manager to join their growing team! The Digital Project Manager will plan and execute web development projects that will make the biggest impact to our client and their internal teams. The successful candidate will have the ability to identify problems, gaps and find opportunities for our client to scale. This person handles many competing tasks and multiple stakeholders’ expectations and thrives in a hyper-growth environment.
- Adaptable and resourceful
- Ability to interact with several teams and juggle varied projects (sales, product, etc.)
- Adaptable within a fast changing “start-up” environment while juggling multiple projects and prioritize competing task and deadlines
- Comfortable presenting to internal stakeholders and executives
- Easily adapt to new tasks and move forward independently to ensure a successful resolution in front of unexpected problems
- Self-motivated and always looking for ways to improve processes
Background and Scope
- Direct project activities to maintain progress, mutual interaction, and tasks of various parties in such a way that reduces the risk of failure, maximizes benefits, and restricts costs
- Build, develop, and grow business relationships with project stakeholders at multiple levels and multiple divisions (sales, product, marketing, R&D, etc.)
- Maintain continuous alignment with defined strategic business objectives
- Effectively communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Determine and communicate resource requirements and manage consulting relationships as needed during project cycle.
- Identify and resolve or escalate issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Identify and manage common project elements such as Project Charters, dependencies, risks, issues, and status reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing or related area
- 3+ years of recent experience working with product-focused websites
- 2+ years of web, content management, SEO and digital marketing
- Previous experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment (and related certs is a bonus)
- Experience with WordPress, Eloqua and/or Salesforce strongly preferred
- Previous experience managing projects with both UX Design teams and Development teams
- Familiar with basic website development
- Analytical know-how to monitor, optimize and improve website performance
- Experience with Google analytics
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, editing, and project management skills
- Passion for working in a lean, fast-paced organization and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Experience in a digital marketing environment
- Experience with Aha! and/or Jira
- Experience with G-Suite
- Any offer of employment will be contingent on the successful completion of a full background check
- Local Atlanta based candidates only
About Our Client
Our client’s solution is an enterprise software platform for data privacy compliance. They help organizations make sure their employees are doing what their privacy policies say they do. Their business is fueled by an active regulatory environment, recent regulations fine organizations up to 4% of global worldwide revenue for non-compliance. Their web-based software solves this problem by helping organizations understand the complete picture of personal data being governed. It is a single place for the privacy office to collaborate with business groups, vendors and trusted advisors managing privacy risks.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed