Digital Media Buyer
Remote (Must work on EST Time Zone)
As a Digital Media Buyer, you'll be charged with the development of strategies and execution of paid
digital media campaigns across clients in a wide range of industries, with emphasis on the
automotive vertical. In this role you will be strategic, creative, and analytical. You will use your paid
media experience to inform your day-to-day, but will also tap into your curiosity and passion for
innovation and help bring new ideas and thinking to the teams and to our clients. Your focus will be
on placing media buys but also assist in the advancement of client business by helping to
achieve key media objectives and KPIs.
1. Meet with Account Managers to help establish marketing strategies and media objectives for
existing and incoming clients.
2. Communicate with Accounts department regularly and assist in planning strategy
3. Assist in set up of all necessary ad accounts and profiles necessary to run desired campaigns.
4. Work with analytics to prepare for tracking and monitoring goals and conversions through a
client’s website, ad accounts, or other online assets. As needed, create and install tracking
pixels onto client websites.
5. Build campaigns to meet all current best practices, organize ad groups to efficiently carry
out keyword strategy and write customized ad copy as needed. Plan and assist in building all
campaigns to meet assigned client budgets and strategy needs.
6. Ensure all campaigns meet best practices and organize ad groups to efficiently carry out
7. Build media campaigns and ad groups to meet all current best practices.
8. Use your firm knowledge of DSPs for execution of programmatic, addressable, geotargeting,
paid social media, video, keyword, contextual plans to deliver appropriate messaging to
9. Assist in developing tactical plans using all forms of digital paid media to coordinate with all
unpaid media and SEO strategies for an omni-channel approach to accomplish client
10. Assist as needed with corporate marketing objectives and strategies and assist in
creating needed media buys when requested.
11. Keep track of all client ad budgets and spending and assist in coordination of client billing
and co-op compliance needs. Monitor ad campaign spending throughout the month by
platform to ensure that spending is on pace to meet objectives.
12. Schedule and perform routine campaign maintenance and optimizations to maximize results.
1. Build or perform specialty request items from clients.
2. Meet with third party vendors or manufacturer representatives on behalf of clients to discuss
and carry out collaborative efforts or make recommendations.
3. Attend training sessions and assist in training new team members on how to use ad platforms
and company tools.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field plus 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role required.
2. 2+ years in Google Ads and Google Analytics and Google Data Studio experience. Google Ads and Analytics Certification required.
3. Expert knowledge and experience in digital marketing platforms such as DSPs, Facebook
Business, SEM (Google, AdWords, Bing), Google Analytics, Email Marketing.
4. Technically Savvy with advanced Microsoft Excel experience.
5. Strong analytical skills with the ability to report and optimize strategy based on data.
6. Knowledge of marketing metrics, analysis, and interpretation.
7. Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website through the “Apply” button below.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed