Title: Digital Marketing Analytics Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use their products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Their global reach means they get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. They’re much more than a digital resume – they transform lives through innovative products and technology.
The Digital Marketing Analytics Manager will be an integral member of the centralized Marketing Analytics and Performance Systems Team, which advances thought partnerships on key marketing initiatives with data. As a Digital Marketing Analytics Manager, you will own the reporting and insights for the Consumer business. In this role, you will work closely with Marketing, Paid Media Marketing, and Data Science to problem solve and support the growth of the Consumer business.
The ideal candidate will have 1) solid experience in working with consumer business analytics 2) Managed large scale reporting and complex data sets 3) able to translate data to insights with sharp storytelling skills.
– Build and maintain core dashboards used to inform strategic decisions for Marketing stakeholders.
– Diagnose and correct data issues in core dashboards and reporting.
– Partner with Data Science in the creation of core data tables that house main KPIs for the Consumer business.
– Complete deep dive analysis to inform performance, support forecasting, support planning, and guide conversations for Marketing decisions.
– Managing the taxonomy of our tracking for paid media, landing page, email etc. campaigns are accurate and can provide the insights needed.
– Work with and manipulate large, complex data sets for analysis and report creation
– Partner with Data Science on test design and measurement to understand downstream incrementality on the business.
– Deliver on multiple initiatives in the same time frame with minimal supervision
– BA/BS degree in marketing, computer science or related field
– 5+ years of marketing analytics experience
– Clear communication and storytelling skills.
– Proficient in Hive, SQL and Big data experience.
– Experienced in Tableau and Excel.
– Strong partnership capabilities with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Data Science, and IT.
– Experience with incrementality or A/B test design, setup, and measurement.
– Proven experience using data and insights to drive actionable recommendations
– Ability to prioritize, project-manage, and drive progress forward under pressured timelines
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing
space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology
staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match
candidates with incredible opportunities.
Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed