Greater Atlanta Area
6+ Month Contract – With benefits
**Please submit portfolio/samples with resume.
Our client is the world’s largest home specialty retailer, values and rewards dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced professionals. They operate over 2,200 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Canada and Mexico. By joining this team you will see why they are consistently ranked as a top Fortune 500 company.
Synergis is seeking a Digital Content Copywriter who will create clear and honest content for consumers. The Digital Content Copywriter creates, edits and reviews on-brand copy for new services offerings and program information pages including articles, short-form descriptions, and bullet points. This role is responsible for accuracy of content, editorial consistency and correct brand positioning on new services sold through online retail transactions. The Digital Content Copywriter will work with internal stakeholders/clients to execute key deliverables with exceptional quality and proficient speed.
Digital Copywriter Responsibilities:
- Writing FAQ's/How To's
- Review/write and edit product copy to adhere with online data standards and brand guidelines for assigned categories/departments in a deadline-driven environment
- Proofread and ensure all messaging is error-free, on target and consistent with the department/organization's objectives and vision
- Stay abreast of industry writing, editorial trends and the competitive landscape for pure plays
- Work/communicate with leaders, team and vendors to improve copy guidelines
Digital Copywriter Education, Experience and Skills:
- Experience creating, editing and proofing copy and content, especially in the web medium
- Writing FAQ, informational/educational copy
- Writing How To's
- Working knowledge of online advertising and ecommerce
- Previous employment in a retail environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and at least 1-2 years working with content management systems
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and prioritize deadlines
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Adaptability to changes in process, technology, strategy
If you are interested in this position, please contact Rebecca Schoonover at (770) 346-7219 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
sync (www.synergiscreative.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. sync carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
sync's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Sync/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed