Title: Digital Content Strategist
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
As a Marketing writer and Content Strategist on the Platforms & Ecosystem's developer marketing team, you'll help the developer community find business success by creating omni channel campaigns and driving all the content that goes along with them. This role is a great opportunity to work closely with 3rd party developers to craft inspirational and educational case studies as well as drive all creative and production aspects of content for use across marketing channels. On a day to day, you will be planning strategic campaigns around our objectives and produce content in multiple formats to suit different marketing channels. You will collaborate closely with PMMs and many other stakeholders gathering all information needed to build compelling content and diving in to create pieces like scripts for video case studies, written articles for our blog, social mentions to promote content, on stage presentations and guided interviews for podcasts.
Responsibilities include shape content strategies around our platform's objectives and produce marketing artifacts across channels. You will; edit and write articles, whitepapers, scripts, produce video case studies and other educational materials, working with 3rd party app and game developers on the creation of content in different formats as well as collaborate with the team to drive innovation and experimentation in leading-edge content formats.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
1. Technical copywriting and/or copywriting developer marketing content
2. Producing digital content across channels (ex. case studies, educational material, social media).
3. Project manage multiple marketing activities simultaneously
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Journalism, or Human Communications (or equivalent practical work experience to a marketing or copywriting audience).
- The ideal Strategist is an expert storyteller with 6+ years of work experience marketing to a technical audience.
- You know how to craft high-quality, on-brand content that balances developer success with our objectives.
- You enjoy turning complex concepts into friendly, easy-to-read content.
- You are an experienced project manager with the ability to handle multiple initiatives at the same time, working independently or cross-functionally coordinating multiple stakeholders.
- And above all, you bring exceptional writing, editing and storytelling skills.
- You enjoy creative production, and putting together written articles, video production including script writing and exploring new content formats for innovative mediums such as online knowledge exchange communities like Reddit and Stack OverFlow.
- You have experience directing and producing video case studies, working with marketing agencies as well as understanding the nuances of social media writing.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed