Digital Producer – Social Media
We are seeking a Digital Producer for our Social Media team to support our client’s various content needs across social media platforms. Specifically, this role will focus on developing compelling social media content including custom graphics, illustrations, memes, gifs, and short videos. This person should have a deep and personal relationship with all social media including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, YouTube, and LinkedIn. The ideal candidate will have strong experience with videography, photography, and graphic design. The role will partner with an Account Manager to align client’s strategic goals and create content that is innovative and original to the brand.
The right candidate has a passion for social media, and storytelling and has the ability to quickly identify new social trends and implement using the latest technology. In addition, the role will partner extensively with several internal teams including Product, Ad Operations, Paid Media, and Field Sales to further develop the Social Media Team and its integration into the organization.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Understand client’s brand, target audiences, and competitor activities
- Design, build, and illustrate graphics and elements for client's social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn) that aligns to the brand’s goals
- Brainstorm, pitch and conceptualize original content ideas for client's social media platforms
- Create quick-turn, reactive content for opportunistic moments in culture and online
- Manage the storytelling behind each creative output to ensure it is clear, concise, and true to the brand
- Balance multiple projects successfully to meet deadlines and collaborate across multiple stakeholders
- Be aware of social media trends and formats, while also producing new templates and design approaches
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and clients to ensure content is aligned on strategy
- Provide strategic insights and recommendations on how to grow a brands community
- Develop standards, systems and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies
- Interpret analytics data and provide monthly reporting to show ROI on social media platforms
- Stay abreast of developments in digital content creation and distribution and social media trends
- Demonstrate a high level of subject matter expertise on overall product portfolio
Skills and Qualifications
- 3 or more years of experience in related field (e.g. graphic design, video editing, etc.)
- BS/BA degree in visual arts, graphic design, or related degree.
- Experience in developing creative concepts using graphic design practices and principals
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products including proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premier
- Previous experience creating content for major social channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, You Tube, etc.)
- Ability to meet changing priority deadlines
- Knowledge of copy and design fundamentals, and messaging hierarchy
- Ability to develop, present and pitch creative ideas to internal teams and clients
- Demonstrated understanding of current social media best practices – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Snapchat and a willingness to explore emerging platforms
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed