Digital Content Analyst
Atlanta, GA (open to remote candidates on the East Coast)
18 month contract (benefits offered)
The Digital Content Analyst worked with our client's DIY team. You would be responsible for keeping team projects on-task and within expectations of project timelines. You would work with Digital Content Managers/leadership to prioritize projects and own deliverables of the team. You would be the primary point of contact for DIY content recommendations and guideline audits. You would develop and maintain the day-to-day relationships with internal and external partners i.e., Direct Fulfillment Merchants, business partners, suppliers, etc. to support data initiatives online.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
• 30% – Become the subject matter expert for assigned DIY content and videos. Learn and report on best practices, industry standards, and legal requirements associated with assigned projects.
• 10% – Responsible for category product data projects and status reporting SKU collection and maintenance, product cross merchandising online, product presentation, etc.
• 15% – Measure ongoing effectiveness of programs against metric targets. Develop and execute ongoing enhancement/optimization strategy based on measured performance and customer feedback.
• 10% – Responsible for prioritizing projects, tasks to ensure deliverables and goals are met or exceeded.
• 10% – Coordinate integrated teams from one or more external agencies or functional organizations supporting managed initiatives.
• 10% – Troubleshoot and problem solve for ongoing operational needs as they arise – store sku alignment, online product availability, etc.
• 10% – Ability to author clear, concise end user/training materials for processes.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of professional experience
• – Content analysis
• – Experience in E-commerce, content & video, data management, process analysis and improvement
• – Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
• – Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• – Effective interpersonal and problem solving skills
• – Strong decision making and problem solving skills
• – Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Access, Google Analytics and SEO
• – Ability to lead and manage cross functionally
• – Strong organizational, analytical and customer service skills
• – Positive, upbeat, can-do, professional and responsible attitude, independent and self-directed yet also team oriented
• – Influential; practiced in negotiating with others in ways that result in win-win outcomes
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
• – Action Oriented
• – Collaborates
• – Drives Engagement
• – Customer Focus
• – Drives Results
• – Manages Conflict
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed