Digital Account Manager
6-month contract w/ potential for extensions or conversion perm (full medical, dental & vision benefits offered)
Atlanta, GA (candidates must be local to the Atlanta market or be open to relocation upon client's offices reopening)
Our client is seeking a Social Digital Ad Campaign Manager within the Digital Ad Operations group of its Campaign Fulfillment Center. Reporting to the Digital Ad Operations Manager, this position is responsible for fulfilling, analyzing, and strategically optimizing orders for digital media advertising product(s) and non-spot revenue streams. The position serves as the facilitator of all digital social media fulfillment activities for Media Consultants and sales services. They lead support, troubleshooting activities, and engage appropriate technical personnel to ensure successful fulfillment of campaigns. This role must build excellent working relationships across all functional areas. Candidates must possess strong social operations technical knowledge, social ad buying knowledge, attention to detail, excellent prioritization skills, and can work in a deadline driven production environment to complete all daily tasks to meet business needs.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions
- Responsible for trafficking social digital campaigns and associated creative content
- Responsible for implementation of reputation management profiles and maintaining accuracy and updates when needed
- Troubleshoot creative and social ad serving issues in partnership with Sales Services and internal and vendor technology teams as needed
- Monitor delivery and performance to ensure goals are being and work with Digital Content Specialist on recommended adjustments
- Provide campaign optimization suggestions through various tools to maximize revenue opportunities
- Proactively provide industry and social insights to product team and market partners to identify revenue opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with Digital Content Specialist and field representatives to run reports, provide analysis, and recommend campaign modifications, leveraging understanding of advertiser and product performance
- Perform fulfillment activities in digital media platforms, such as Facebook, reputation management platforms, other social platforms, and other proprietary systems.
- Performs basic graphic editing activities to correct problems with creative such as file size, format, or aspect ratio.
- Adhere to SLAs to ensure that clients ads are fulfilled as contracted, such as: impression delivery assurance, creative, listings, etc.
- Monitor and provide reports as necessary to alert sales or sales support of issues relating to system performance and impacts on order fulfillment.
- Performs digital social media fulfillment QA activities to identify fulfillment issues and gaps in process.
- Performs first line troubleshooting activities for products and escalates technical issue resolution with Technical support, internal and external customers.
- Act as a support liaison between market media consultants, product champions and other support staff to optimize social campaign fulfillment.
- Performs system setup, testing of new functionality and features. Accurate tracking and reporting of results to key stakeholders.
- May be required to provide social SME support for new business initiatives.
- Communicate and collaborate with vendors, managers, and cross functional groups to resolve issues and implement new initiatives.
- Receives incoming calls in a professional, courteous manner.
- Records all client/vendor contact for use by other staff.
- Creation of custom reports for revenue tracking purposes.
- File and maintain paper and electronic documents as necessary.
- Participate in training as required.
- Other duties as necessary.
- 4+ years of experience in related field (e.g. Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, etc.)
- 2+ years online/digital social ad trafficking experience is a must.
- 3+ years of related experience in Sales Planning or Ad Operations in the advertising and/or media industry.
- Demonstrable analytical, strategic, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of advertising campaign metrics.
- Digital ad industry tools experience required.
- Excellent communication and project management skills working cross-functionally to get things done efficiently and correctly.
- Demonstrate ability to collaborate in team environment, set goals and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail is a must as well as curiosity to investigate and troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- BA or BS degree
- Proven ability to navigate a complex media landscape and effectively deliver on operational objectives.
- Prior experience in digital ad product creation, strategy, or development. This may include product development, yield management, P&L, etc.
- Prior experience specifically with Facebook, reputation management, ad exchanges, DSPs or similar advertising systems and technologies.
- Demonstrated experience leveraging dynamic tools for telling stories like Gant charts, Pivot tables, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Attraction to continuous change and a demonstrated ability to thrive in a continuously changing environment.
- Innovative self-motivator with ability to be resourceful in ambiguous situations.
- Effective presentation skills.
Top 5 Must Haves:
- 4 or more years of experience required in related field (e.g. Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, etc.)
- Strong background in digital media advertising
- Previous experience with social media marketing on major social channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, You Tube, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal, collaborative and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed