Title: Demand Generation Manager
Duration: 12+ month contract (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client is searching for a strong Database Nurture Marketing Manager to join their team for a 12+ month contract.
- Monitor inbound and existing database leads and partner with cross-functional teams to orchestrate “the next best engagement” through email marketing, nurture, outbound, and other available marketing programs.
- Analyze engagement gaps across priority cohorts (industries, interests, or personas) and propose and develop agile engagement content as needed.
- Monitor lead engagement and progression across the funnel and develop optimization proposals.
- Collaborate with campaign owners, content creators, marketing automation specialists, and sales operations on enhancing and troubleshooting issues with the lead engagement and progression process.
- Develop and maintain ongoing lead engagement and progression reports to empower cross-functional teams to help with optimizations.
- Maintain deep working knowledge of tracking, scoring and attribution for inbound channels that are acquiring leads into the database.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of B2B technology marketing, industry marketing or other relevant marketing experience
- 5+ years of relevant demand generation experience
- 3+ years working with marketing automation technology
- Experience building and leading database marketing, with examples of measurable initiatives that helped yield demand for sales organizations
- Proficient knowledge of marketing funnel concepts, lead scoring and routing, and multi-touch attribution models
- Knowledge of cloud and technology vendors; familiarity of enterprise software technology across the entire stack and a desire to learn new technologies.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce.com
- Analytical mind-set and data-driven approach to marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills in both business and technical situations
- Experience in campaign tracking and reporting systems
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed