1-2 month contract
Our Fortune 500 client is looking to bring on a new Data Analyst to help optimize their Supplier Diversity and Inclusion Program. The perfect fit is a Data Analyst who is able to tell the story behind numbers and find areas of improvement for their current program.
Data Analyst Responsibilities:
- Pair with another Data Analyst and Market Researchers.
- Do a deep dive on our client’s suppliers and categorize each.
- Find out where their marketing/technology expenses are.
- Identify areas of improvement.
- Look at mass amounts of raw data.
- Draw insights and conclusions.
- Report findings to senior-level managers
Data Analyst Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Pull, extract, and cut data.
- Create a story behind the numbers.
- Data visualization.
- Enterprise/e-commerce experience is a plus.
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Julia Nelligan, at email@example.com
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed