Title: Customer Support Associate Analyst (Billing)
Location: Omaha, NE
Duration: 6+ months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client’s Billing Support team is seeking an enthusiastic, team-oriented, and experienced Billing Support Associate Analyst that takes each inquiry as an opportunity to delight their customers and business partners. As a Billing Support Associate Analyst, you will engage with a talented and fast-moving group of account executives and relationship managers on a daily basis in support of the order to cash cycle for all of their business lines. You will be the face of our client to their customers and are entrusted to delight them through your interactions.
– Provide billing support to Corporate Solutions’ both internal and external
– Oversee and maintain the accuracy of Oracle customer master database
– Process invoices, credit memos and debit memos in a timely and accurate manner
– Document all communication with users and accounts accurately and in a timely manner via system tools
– Ensure that all issues are escalated appropriately to the correct internal departments and management
– Identify processes and improve efficiency
– Perform additional duties as required
– 2+ years of account experience dealing with transaction details
– 2+ years of experience in customer service or finance role
– 2+ years of experience with any Billing Systems (Oracle is preferred) and CRMs (Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce are preferred)
– Degree in Accounting or Finance
– Self-motivated team player that can work independently on various projects with cross-functional teams
– Attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and resolve time sensitive issues with a high degree of precision
– Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in verbally and in writing
– Possess drive and initiative to embrace opportunities in enhancing knowledge and skills
– Intermediate Excel skills
Contractors are working from home (based out of Omaha metro area) until office reopens as per current guidelines. Once we return to the office, they will be required to be there too.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed