Title: Customer Marketing Manager
Location: Austin, TX
Duration: 12+ months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client’s mission is to help all communities — big, small, urban, rural, and everywhere in between — get access to internet that’s fast, reliable, fairly-priced, and open.
You’ll be part of our Customer Marketing team, working hand-in-hand with Sales and Product to develop an insights backed, results-driven marketing strategy for multiple audiences. You’ll work cross functionally to turn insights into recommendations and strategy, and produce high impact, integrated marketing content & programs that are both brand and business worthy. You'll partner with our Analytics team to design, implement and stand up reporting on performance.
Our team is a fast-paced bunch, challenging the status quo in the broadband industry. You must be an exceptional leader, strategic thinker, self-motivated and independent doer who is inspired by our mission and wants to share that spirit.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Partner with Sales, Product and Brand Leads to define, build and launch integrated marketing programs.
- Be the key POC for customer marketing programs, collaborating with cross-functional team members across numerous teams to build and sustain brand-worthy communications that reach both consumers, partners and affiliates.
- Serve as a key driver of content and creative development process, from brief development through creative concepting to execution and management across a wide variety of execution formats.
List of all the skills (education, technical and soft skills) required to be successful in the position
- Education: BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications or Advertising, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in growth marketing, direct response, brand marketing, or integrated communications strategy.
- Demonstrated abilities to lead cross-functional projects and activate individuals across different disciplines and perspectives.
- Demonstrated capacity for building and leveraging data, insights, research and analytical data to inform decisions and recommendations
- Proven ability to be an open-minded, yet decisive thinker.
- Proven ability to thrive in ambiguity and move work forward.
- Proven ability to lead while also empowering others on the team to deliver results and drive their own projects.
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
- Loves digital and is aware of future forward developments in the online world and is constantly looking for new and interesting ways to bring digital experience and content to life
- Experience building direct response or growth marketing campaigns (direct mail, email, etc)
- Experience or exposure to a start up or digitally native brand is a plus
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed