Creative Director (Mobile Product Design)
12+ month contract (w/benefits)
Atlanta (must be local or willing to relocate)
Our client, a leader in the insurance industry, is seeking a Creative Director to lead various mobile product design initiatives for their Experience Design organization. Creative Directors spend much of their time meeting with the team to discuss work in flight, or meeting with cross-functional teams (including other Creative Directors, Product Owners, and Solution Architects) to ensure the work begin produced is using the most recent Brand and Online Design System guidelines appropriately. Creative Directors may be asked to facilitate design thinking activities with various Enterprise partners, or may need to create an engaging presentation to tell the story from a user’s perspective to advocate for customer-centric solutions. Overall, the Creative Director partners closely with the Technology Manager to create an inclusive and creative environment that cultivates innovation at pace.
As a Creative Director in the Experience Design Department you will directly support both experience strategy, and overall quality of all design delivery, as part of a small but mighty team of 7 User Experience (UX) professionals. This role primarily supports the Enterprise Technology Billing and Payments product suites in discovery, design and development; while connecting with peers and partners across the Enterprise to ensure horizontal alignment and one unified customer experience. The Creative Director does not have HR duties or direct reports, however is asked to provide light coaching and mentorship of various UX design resources. As a leader, the Creative Director plays a pivotal role in the growth and success of the team, as well as the experience driven strategy.
- Passion for visual problem solving, growth mindset, and a servant leadership style that empowers teams to create innovative solutions.
- Experience leading creative teams from strategy through execution, including project scoping and overall project planning.
- Ability to translate user data and insights into actionable creative strategies and concepts that drive business results.
- Experience creating or managing brand standards, style guides, and/or pattern libraries as part of a universal design system and experience strategy.
- Demonstrated success creating dynamic experiences that improve usability, anticipate user needs, and blend business needs with technology capabilities to deliver optimal customer satisfaction.
- Experience working with agile development teams collaboratively through discovery, design, development and testing iteratively. Experience working within a product-centric model is preferred.
- Ability to stay informed of modern front-end development tech and trends, and have meaningful conversation with development resources and product leadership.
- Working or expert knowledge of modern design delivery tools such as Sketch, InVision App, and Adobe Creative Cloud. Experience with other industry standard tools such as Axure, Keynote, and Microsoft Office/SharePoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7+ years of design experience working in cross-functional agency and in-house creative environments
- 1+ years of Mobile Product Design experience
- Online portfolio including mobile design samples (case study format preferred)
- Experience working on billing and/or payments products is a plus
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website through the “Apply” button below.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed