Corporate Communications Associate
New York, NY (must be local to the area)
12 month contract (benefits offered)
You will report to the Senior Employee Communications Manager for LMS.
Your time will be spent supporting the Employee Communications function in LMS that drives communications across multiple functions, programs, and channels. LMS is a highly cross-functional globally distributed team supporting our advertising line of business at our company. Your role will be supporting the LMS business on various communications activities, inclusive of newsletter management, All Hands and leader meeting support, management of communications intake, and supporting internal communications for programs across the business.
- Develop and execute communication plans that support the roll out of new programs and initiatives
- Manage communications channels such as global weekly newsletters, inclusive of content management, editing, reporting, tool support, and video editing)
- Manage content development and project management for major presentations such as All Hands and Manager meetings
- Manage communications intake processes and support of incoming communications requests.
- Partner with team to ensure messages are consistent, timely and engaging
- Work closely with Senior Employee Communications Manager to ensure alignment with other communications across our brand, the Global Business Organization, and LMS
- Ensure all materials are in our company's brand voice
- 5-7 years’ experience in internal communications
- Undergraduate degree required: Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts
- Previous experience supporting a sales or customer-facing organization
- Experience creating an organizational-level communications strategy
- Ability to effectively collaborate with senior leaders and across the organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment
- Experience working globally
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and active listening skills
- Keen eye for design and layout
- Ability for basic video editing
- Ability to learn quickly and adjust to feedback in a dynamic and collaborative environment
- Strong business acumen, time management skills, and attention to detail
- Extremely organized
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed