3 month contract (potential to extend/convert)
1-3 years of professional experience required
Writing samples/portfolio required with resume submittal
- The Copywriter writes informative and creative content on relevant automotive industry topics for landing pages and blogs for dealership websites.
- The Copywriter is responsible for researching automotive news, information, and trends using online research techniques; developing engaging and persuasive content by working with internal client focused teams to understand the concepts that the client(s) want to portray; writing multiple unique pieces of content daily while adhering to strict deadlines; editing content from a third-party source for quality assurance.
Top 5 Must Haves:
- Experience with tight deadlines and a daily content goal.
- Excellent command of the English language and a good knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Ability to write in varying styles and assume different tones according client needs.
- Works independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with criticism and feedback.
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed