Copywriter (Fortune 500 client working on Digital Marketing)
Culver City, CA (Remote start)
6-month contract (full medical, dental & vision benefits offered)
What does a great Copywriter do?
Our client is looking for a skilled Digital Marketing Copywriter to join their design team. The Copywriter is expected to create copy that ranges from headlines to social media, animated & static banners, and digital & design assets. The copywriter is expected to have control of the projects from initial concept stages to the finished product.
· Accomplished and experienced senior copywriter with 5-7 years of experience
· Ability to tell a product story in a few words
· Someone who’s adept at creating thoughtful, smart, sometimes funny, and always succinct copy for major brands
· The ideal candidate has either worked in an agency, on an in-house marketing team
· Experience delivering digital creative copy a must, above the line advertising a bonus
· Experience writing for paid social (Organic social experience is a plus)
· Ability to prioritize and multitask effectively
· Experience crafting and proofreading effective SEM copy
· Background in Pay, TV, Books and/or News industries is a plus
· Experience working on a subscription service is a plus; social media and paid advertising experience is also a plus
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Responsible for the copy output from the brand design team.
· Collaborating with senior conceptual designers to develop compelling stories for our brand.
· Concept and key headline for our product marketing needs.
· Longer descriptive copy to help highlight features for digital deliverables.
· From fully integrated campaigns and digital storytelling to in-product marketing and messaging, Copywriter will bring fresh thinking and passion for writing to excel on every deliverable.
· Present work during creative review session with the creative director and senior brand managers / directors.
· Work with project managers and the creative director to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met.
Please send your resume and samples to Katie McCombs at email@example.com
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed