Location: Culver City
- Knowledge of, or curiosity for, the full catalog of Apple services
- Experience writing short, snappy advertising copy that’s also brand-distinctive
- Experience delivering print and digital creative copy a must, above the line advertising a bonus
- Comfortable working through multiple iterations and review cycles with co-writers and business partners
- Must have experience working in a deeply cross-functional organizations, as everything we do at Apple is collaborative
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and fact-find
- Reporting directly to the Associate Creative Director, you will be responsible for writing day-to-day digital marketing across our clients services.
- To do this, you’ll work in a deeply-cross functional environment. You’ll need to be able to learn multiple systems, processes, org structures, and key partners quickly.
- You’ll collaborate with conceptual designers to develop compelling stories for our brand.
- Approx 5 years exp.
- You’ll be primarily responsible for the concept and key headline for our product marketing needs, and you will also be expected to write longer descriptive copy to help highlight features for print or digital deliverables.
- You’ll work with project managers and the creative director to ensure that schedules are accurate and realistic and that deadlines are met.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed