Greater Atlanta Area
6+ Month Contract – With benefits
**Please submit portfolio/samples with resume.
Our client is the world’s largest home specialty retailer, values and rewards dedicated, knowledgeable and experienced professionals. They operate over 2,200 retail stores in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Canada and Mexico. By joining this team you will see why they are consistently ranked as a top Fortune 500 company.
Synergis is seeking a Copywriter who will create clear and honest content for consumers. The Copywriter creates, edits and reviews on-brand copy for DIY Blogs and Video Content. This role is responsible for accuracy of content, editorial consistency and correct brand positioning. The Copywriter will work with internal stakeholders/clients to execute key deliverables with exceptional quality and proficient speed.
- Write DIY content for online platforms
- Audit existing content and create new guidelines
- Collaborate and communicate with Stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts
- Review/write and edit blogs and video content to adhere to brand guidelines
- Proofread and ensure all messaging is error-free, on target and consistent with the department/organization's objectives and vision
- Stay abreast of industry writing, editorial trends and the competitive landscape for pure plays
- Work/communicate with leaders, team and vendors to improve copy guidelines
Copywriter Education, Experience and Skills:
- Experience creating, editing and proofing copy and content, especially in the web medium
- Writing DIY blogs, long form content
- Working knowledge of online platforms
- Previous employment in a retail environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and at least 2-3 years working with content management systems
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Ability to self-manage workload and prioritize deadlines
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Adaptability to changes in process, technology, strategy
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed