6+month contract (full benefits offered)
We believe travel enriches our lives and connects us to each other. Join a diverse group dedicated to building Industry-leading travel products that help millions of people travel with confidence and peace of mind. We’re looking for self-motivated problem finders, who can help us craft and improve customer experiences on a global scale, across devices and platforms, in a multifaceted and collaborative environment. As a Content Strategist, you will work with designers, researchers, product managers, and engineers to discover unmet traveller needs and build a new generation of travel insurance products and services for millions of customers worldwide, every day.
Content Strategist Responsibilities:
- You will demonstrate strong knowledge and skills in writing content for digital products.
- You will orchestrate a consistent and compelling voice and tone across complex product areas.
- You will identify and use scalable frameworks (e.g., matrixes and other structured documentation) to solve structural problems with product content.
- You will coordinate bringing together different stakeholders with varied perspectives to develop solutions to user problems and contribute your own suggestions.
- You will think holistically to identify opportunities around policies/ processes to increase efficiency across organizational boundaries.
- You will leverage UI frameworks, modularity, localization, reuse, and related concepts to design content solutions that scale.
- You will develop your own insights about users based on data and insights from research and other sources.
- You will communicate user-centric goals and insights when presenting work.
- You will communicate compelling rationale and narratives to team and stakeholders.
- You will actively seek diverse feedback on work and anticipate feedback to address it proactively.
Content Strategist Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor's Degree in communicaitons, literature, creative writing, or related field
- Use combination of data analysis, user research, competitive analysis, gap analyses, benchmarking, and content audits to address global trends and identify high-impact opportunities at a global scale.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed