Title: Content Strategist
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Boulder, CO
Our client is adding a content strategist to support the Platforms & Ecosystems team, which includes many products. As a Content Strategist, you own the overall help and support strategy for users and customer care agents for products across multiple content channels (help center, agent knowledge base, agent-facing training, etc.).
Content Strategist Responsibilities:
· Develop a holistic understanding of all support content that exists for one or more products.
· Develop and drive overall content strategy, focused on user issues and product roadmap.
· Work closely with the content writers to ensure creation and delivery of accurate, effective content for all supported channels; collaborate with stakeholders for content approvals; act as the main contact point to understand how content can support product launches, business goals, and priorities; turn business goals into content solutions.
· Proactively identify opportunities to optimize content using data, industry best practices, and experimentation.
· Partner with product and analytics teams to conduct experiments and user studies to understand user journeys and create the most effective content for end users, partners, and customer care agents.
· Synthesize content insights, guiding principles, and best practices in order to advocate for the best experience for users.
Content Strategist Required Education, Experience and Skills:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
· 3-5 years of experience in content strategy, business strategy, or related project / program management Experience leading multiple, time-sensitive projects with competing priorities while working independently, with high attention to detail
· Proven ability to influence others and to communicate and collaborate well with cross-functional teams
Content Strategist Preferred Experience and Skills:
· Experience in building strategic content plans and analyzing user data
· Ability to distill complex user issues into digestible user content strategy
· Experience in experimenting with new content formats
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed