Content Relationship Specialist
Newark, NJ (must be local to the area)
9+ month contract (benefits offered)
Listen up! There’s a revolution afoot in entertainment and education. Our company and perpetual innovator, is seeking a passionate problem-solver to enhance the global presence of the Audiobook Creation Exchange (ACX) – the largest audiobook distributor in the world. The Content Relationships Specialist will work with internal stakeholders as well as global creative communities – primarily authors and publishers – to support the identification, promotion, and acquisition of great audio content, both domestically and internationally.
The Content Relationship Specialist will support ACX in a dual capacity, at times as an externally-facing advocate to our content providers, and daily as an internal owner of various projects integral to ACX’s growth. The position demands a fast learner who, with some guidance, can manage projects from start to finish. The ideal candidate will be equally adept at communicating with authors and creatives as well as industry professionals both within our company and at third-party organizations.
- Manage and facilitate on-going relationships with content providers to maximize their overall success
- Spearhead the acquisition of content for our programs and initiatives
- Act as a liaison between Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, and other internal teams to ensure success of ACX content and partnerships
- Assist in the iterative improvement of internal processes, systems, and practices that support ACX content partnerships
- Represent the voice of the author and narrator in everyday discussions with ACX stakeholders, as well as other teams
- Assist the growth of the global ACX community in numbers, education, and awareness by providing as-needed support to internal and external initiatives
- Use internal ACX tools and systems to identify and advance exciting emerging content
- Analyze and leverage data to drive and inform partnership decisions, gathering and tracking the metrics to justify associated work
- At least 2-3 years of experience in publishing, literary agencies, television, film, music, relevant startup, or a comparable area
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage projects and competing priorities
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to create new procedures and workflow and justify why they should be created
- Team player with the ability to work effectively in high-energy, rapidly evolving organization
- Broad awareness of popular culture across media types
- Strong acumen with Microsoft office, including Excel and PowerPoint
- A positive attitude and a sense of humor
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed