Content Program Manager
8+ Month Contract (w/benefits)
Remote (team is based in NY)
Our client is focused on providing consumers, teams, and businesses with simple, integrated solutions that let them spend less time managing their work and more time actually doing it. These includes their suite of apps that enable communication and collaboration and allow their global customer-base to work from anywhere, on any device.
As a Content Program Manager, you'll communicate product and feature launches, deprecations, and changes to a large and diverse customer base—and ensure they're equipped with the information they need to do change management and drive adoption within their organizations. You'll work with Product Management, Marketing, Support, and Documentation to identify and track user-visible changes and craft clear, compelling external comms.
- Track feature launches, deprecations, and changes across the universe of workspace products.
- Work with Product Managers, Product Marketing Managers, Support Program Managers, and other cross-functional teams to understand customer impact and use cases.
- Write, obtain approvals on, and publish 3-5 customer-facing blogs and content for other various communication channels per week.
- Use internal systems to track projects for weekly reviews and decide what needs to be communicated to customers.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent practical experience)
- 4+ years working on product-related communications and program management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of various workflow products (Email, Document Processing, Video Conferencing, etc. apps)
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website through the “Apply” button below.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed