Content Production Associate
San Francisco, CA area
6+month contract (full benefits offered)
Our client, a global leader in workforce automation, is seeking a Content Production Associate to join a fast-growing team that is shaping the future through artificial intelligence and robotics. The ideal candidate understands that automation is the next big technological shift — comparable to the introduction of the smartphone — and wants to be a part of the movement, helping clients successfully transform their businesses processes and teams through cutting-edge innovation.
We are growing out the function of Content Production on our Go-To-Market team. This role will help us build out key collateral for our sales teams, customers, and partners to accelerate their growth and our company’s success. The content production associate will be responsible for taking strategic talk tracks, and outlines and crafting them into pitch decks, one pagers, and other collateral. The goal of this role is to create content that drives revenue growth for our organization. Through the role, you will develop a deep understanding of our target customers and how automation can help drive transformation in their organizations.
Content Production Associate Responsibilities:
- Create PowerPoints and one-pagers for our direct and indirect sales teams.
- Transform high-level outlines and requirements into business-grade written content with accompanying visuals.
- Drive go-to-market content with collaboration of go-to-market lead.
- Utilize standard design templates for collateral creation.
- Scope out timelines for project completion, and adhere to project deadlines.
- Ability to meet over video conference to collaborate on go-to-market content
Content Production Associate Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of work experience
- Experience taking PowerPoint templates, and recreating new content with the existing templates.
- Fluency in visual design and business writing/creation of customer-facing sales materials. (Experiencing interfacing with sales teams is a bonus)
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations, sales leave behinds (one page PDFs/sales slicks)
- Experience working in project-based contract work.
- Experience with design tools like: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft PowerPoint
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed