Title: Content & Merchandising Manager
Location: Kirkland, WA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
- As a Content & Merchandising Manager for Web Store, you are a self-starter who will ramp up quickly to manage Web Store’s featured extensions & themes program.
- You possess a high degree of comfort and flexibility when working cross-functionally with product, design, marketing and engineering teams to develop a high-quality user experience.
- You enjoy working both independently and collaboratively to develop new content strategies and scalable merchandising processes.
- You bring a proven ability to prioritize, meet critical deadlines, and take on challenging tasks with enthusiasm and a problem-solving mindset.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Based on your digital content retailing experience, you will coordinate and launch effective online features and promotions.
- You bring experience in merchandising for an online commerce business, strong marketing instincts, sharp analytical abilities, strong oral and written communication skills, and an obsession about the user experience.
- You have a deep understanding of digital content ecosystems.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in a merchandising role for an online commerce or content business
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- Strong communication skills and collaborative working approach
- Experience in tech industry and analytical skills / experience working with large amounts of data
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Knowledge of browser extensions is a plus.
- Knowledge of and experience with online merchandising best practices; ability to advise on strategies and product requirements to enhance platform-level merchandising capabilities
- Strong analytical skills: ability to analyze research or performance data and apply that analysis to optimize marketing & business strategy
- Working understanding of the ecosystem Knowledge of and/or experience with browser extensions
- Experience working with partners to develop co-promotion strategies and campaigns
- Project Management Skills
- Experience with cross functional work (handling work across departments)
- Ability to coordinate broad projects
Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed