Remote start – local to Atlanta, GA
6 month contract with potential to extend or convert (full medical, dental & vision benefits offered)
Provides national support for enterprise-wide customer contact personnel and external customers with up-to-date information on all products, services, processes, tariffs, rates, features and troubleshooting techniques. Authors, collects, and disseminates information using various communications and knowledge management tools to ensure customer information is accurate and up-to-date and that customer contact personnel are able to articulate the correct information, processes and procedures to external customers.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Author, Update and Disseminate Information
- Create enterprise support content and announcements for customer contact representatives and customers, using approved authoring tools, standards and processes.
- Manages content throughout its lifecycle including gathering, creating, auditing/reviewing, updating and retiring information needed for frontline representatives to effectively support and serve customers. Information includes but is not limited to products, features, services, troubleshooting techniques, tariffs, rates, sales campaigns and promotions and competitive issues in the marketplace.
- Collaborates with peers, boundary partners and functional experts to create, update and disseminate standardized job aids, methods and procedures, standards and other information in support of product launches and other programs and initiatives affecting customers and frontline support.
- Collaborates with peers and other teams to ensure appropriate alignment of content across communications channels and functions.
- Proactively monitors agent feedback tools and solicits feedback from customer contact personnel to enhance the usability and accuracy of information and communications. Researches alternatives and proposes improvement recommendations to leadership for enhancements to communications and knowledge center tools.
- Functions as an enterprise contact for designated regional and functional teams outside of Care – including Public Affairs, Marketing, Product and Technology/Engineering teams – to coordinate, prioritize and support timely communications to all affected frontline Care teams and content development for knowledge management tools
- 5 or more years of experience required in a content authoring role
- Requires strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and HTML
- Excellent content organization and writing proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal, peer leadership, presentation, collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with teams throughout the organization
- BS/BA degree in related discipline strongly desired, such as English, Marketing, or Journalism
- Experience in Wireless or telecommunications industry supporting residential and/or business customers
- 3+ years successful experience in a content authoring role
If interested, please email Cooper Kearns: email@example.com or apply directly through our website.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed