Title: Content Marketing Manager
Duration: 12+ months, potential to extend
About the Job:
Content Marketing develops and distributes strategic editorial content and programs on our channels to drive education, love and advocacy across audiences. Our Editorial team is a publication arm, which manages and develops an annual calendar of content and campaigns for key moments and partnerships. In this role, you will sit at the intersection of Editorial and Partnerships and work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to deliver best-in-class branded content and marketing strategies that scale across markets in an effort to grow and engage key partners. This includes everything from building narratives, one sheets, and pitch decks that demonstrate the value of working with us to managing our CRM email strategy and learning management “Hub” to building templated user communication campaigns and more. Our partners are central to our mission and this role will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the future.
This role will be based in New York and report into the Head of Editorial.
The Global Marketing team is responsible for creating the overall experience starting with the brand, messaging, communications, design, social media, multimedia and more. As part of the product team, we work side by side with R&D to initiate and create new projects and products. We strive for simple, leveled up communications and excellent brand management. We are looking for self-starters with an entrepreneurial edge, and a strong inclination towards design and visual.
· 6 years of experience in partner marketing, B2B marketing, product marketing or a similar team for a mobile/consumer tech product.
· 3+ years of B2B event marketing management (i.e. has event management experience on large trade shows, owned events, etc.)
· Experience building narratives and educational materials for B2B audiences.
· Expertise in CRM and email marketing. Includes building user flows and monthly engagement moments (such as an email newsletter).
· Experience working with brand & creative teams to maintain consistent brand identity and project manage creative requests.
· Excellent writing skills.
· Startup experience and mentality with the ability to shift between strategy and execution. Startup attitude and a passion for building new products and businesses.
· Experience organizing and pushing a program forward, identifying a clear path for all parties and keeping the group on time and on goal.
· Global experience is a plus, but even without it, the person should have an appreciation and understanding for cultural differences.
· You are a highly organized, focused multi-tasker with strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize asks.
· Creative thinker who understands the importance of scaling content and programs.
· Skilled communicator with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills, including both professional and casual style of communication.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed