Content Marketing Coordinator
9+ month contract with potential to extend (full medical, dental, and vision benefits offered)
Remote start (must be located in or near Newark, NJ)
We are seeking a highly motivated marketer to help develop innovative and buzz-worthy multi-surface marketing campaigns — via event activations, paid media, social media and more — to promote our premium original content offerings and content partnerships. This role will work closely with the larger marketing team in planning and executing customer-facing campaigns to acquire new members and engage existing ones.
- You’re eager and quick to learn new skills.
- You’re a self-starter, a problem-solver, and a quick study.
- You thrive under pressure to meet deadlines.
- You can handle multiple projects and deliver results with ease.
- You’re known for getting things done.
- You believe that quality is critical and deliver your best work for every assigned task.
- You embrace the power of teamwork.
- Curate research for upcoming initiatives to help develop the larger campaign strategy.
- Identify areas of opportunity and propose improvements to existing tactics and processes.
- Submit creative briefs and collaborate with Creative stakeholders on execution.
- Manage tracking creation and documentation across campaigns.
- Develop a CRM strategy, including but not limited to targeting, creative and copy.
- Manage team Wikis by compiling key information for each initiative.
- Develop campaign summary and results presentations.
- Administrative work.
- Acute attention to detail.
- An operational skillset.
- Passion for entertainment and pop-culture.
- Interest in digital marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar required.
If interested, please email Jenna Carpenter: email@example.com or apply directly through our website.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed