Content Acquisition Specialist
Newark, NJ (Telecommute, local candidates preferred)
10+ month contract (benefits offered)
Our client is seeking a full-time contractor to support the Studio’s Acquisitions and Content Partnerships Team. As a member of this team, you will perform critical web-based research, assist with data gathering and data entry, and contribute to editorial projects in support of the Team’s strategic initiatives. In this role you will partner closely with the Content Services and Legal teams, and will work closely with external partners including publishers, agents, and authors.
- Enter and maintain records in the Team’s Salesforce database
- Provide general support to team-members as-needed
- Assist with high-priority, urgent research projects
- Request contracts for new company's Studios content, payee changes, content terminations, etc.
- Review submissions and catalogs from various content providers
- Negotiate renewal deals
- Manage relationships with assigned content providers
- B.A., B.S., or equivalent degree
- Fluency in Windows, Outlook, Excel, Word, Salesforce, and similar tools
- Experience working with databases and high volumes of information
- Excellent business judgment, exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal), and a track record of proven success.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with experience managing multiple projects with competing priorities in a calm and efficient manner.
- Self-starter attitude and ability to build a strong rapport and trust with resources across multiple functional areas.
- 1-3 years experience in the publishing industry
- Deal negotiation experience
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed