Title: Communications Operations Manager
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
The communications coordinator will play a key role in the Creator Marketing team. The primary area of responsibility will be managing processes to deliver high-impact communications to our global Creator community. This will include coordinating communications across multiple teams, assisting with publishing, localization, and measurement.
– Planning: Our team manages hundreds of communications every quarter; ensuring that the right communication reaches the right creator at the right time, through the best platform and in every supported language requires excellence in planning and a clear content calendar and roadmap. You will drive the process to prioritize creator comms, building alignment with key stakeholders and regional teams to ensure a consistent global experience, while ensuring we deliver relevant content that performs across different segments, languages and countries.
– Process: A key to driving efficiency and optimizing performance is aligning marketing delivery and the departments reliant on it on a common set of standardized processes and tracking projects and workflows from initiation to completion. These include requests, approvals, SLAs, and reports. You’ll wrangle them all.
– Communications: This is a highly interactive and cross-functional position, and the effectiveness of both creator marketing and collaborating departments will be highly dependent on the clear and concise conveyance of information by the Creator Comms Operations Program Manager. You’ll keep everyone aligned through crisp communications and shared understanding of our process and progress, communicating marketing performance and status with other departments and stakeholders to support better decision making and to improve process and performance.
– 4+ years of experience in marketing and / or content communications
– Bachelor Degree in communications, marketing or business
– Ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
– Project management skills including ability to synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively managing details.
– Strong experience working with cross-functional teams.
– International/multicultural experience is a strong plus.
– Experience working directly with marketing platforms (recommendation engines, paid media, email, notifications).
– Strong written and oral communication skills
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed