Title: Communications Writer
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client’s team is looking for an experienced communications manager to support the development of a new in-house comms team and provide ongoing content writing, editing and management support across the team and channels (Help Centers, email, tickets). The role of the Communication Manager involves partnership and collaboration within Operations, and also with teams outside and across the company. It covers communications throughout the lifecycle from major change mass communications to special communications campaigns to ad hoc and one-off comms that arise day-to-day from the team. This role includes content strategy, creation, and editing to encourage contact avoidance, to address pain points for users/clients, to improve the experience people have with Ops and the extended workforce, and to make sure people are getting the info they need where and when they need it. There is a lot of collaboration with teams in the temp, vendor and independent contractor spaces for how-to guides, training decks, surveys, user help centers.
Communications Strategy & Management:
- Managing the day-to-day comms for Operations in collaboration with the team
- Creating communications templates and processes, creating a consistent Ops voice
- Running analytics on comms campaigns
- Cleaning data for send lists Content Creation
Management & Strategy:
- Creating (in collaboration), updating and editing team and manager training materials
- Creating, drafting, editing, and sending the Ops Report quarterly
- Writing, editing and maintaining Ops Help Center Sites
- Collaborating on, writing and editing new materials for Ops
- Pulling analytics and optimizing for the Help Center and communications touchpoints (Ops Newsletter)
Special Projects (Project Management):
- Project planning and management Research (focus groups, surveys, best practices) and writing
- Stakeholder engagement and management
- Creating presentations
- Creating, developing, executing new projects that contribute to the overall goals of Ops from a communications and knowledge management perspective
BA/BS degree (Manager is open to the area of study – Communications preferred).
3 years of experience in writing and corporate communications.
Advanced HTML effective written and verbal skills, with the ability to write in the company Voice and with tact and diplomacy.
Strong partnership and stakeholder management experience with an ability to influence without authority and across multiple teams.
Creative problem-solver, with the ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects autonomously and in an organized fashion, balancing the long-term and urgent needs of the team.
Demonstrated ability to work calmly and collaboratively in fast-paced and ambiguous environments, maintaining good judgement and the ability to escalate appropriately.
Customer service experience, knowledge of Google Docs/sheets.
Ability to create pivots and other data tables.
Proven experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed