Title: Communications Coordinator
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
The communications coordinator will play a key role in the Creator Marketing team. The primary area of responsibility will be managing processes to deliver high-impact communications to our global Creator community. This will include coordinating communications across multiple teams, assisting with publishing, localization, and measurement.
· Lead Campaign Execution for Scaled comms (in-product & email), which is essential to increasing creator satisfaction and engagement
· Develops solid relationships with key internal stakeholders across Product, Strategy & Operations, and other Marketing teams
· Collaborate to improve our Comms process and performance of campaigns
– 4+ years of experience in marketing and / or content communications
– Bachelor Degree in communications, marketing or business
– Ability to multi-task, strong organizational skills and ability to work efficiently in a high-paced environment.
– Project management skills including ability to synthesize information to see the big picture while effectively managing details.
– Strong experience working with cross-functional teams.
– International/multicultural experience is a strong plus.
– Experience working directly with marketing platforms (recommendation engines, paid media, email, notifications).
– Strong written and oral communication skills
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed