Title: Campaign Marketing Manager
Duration: 12 Month Contract (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use their products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Their global reach means they get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. They’re much more than a digital resume – they transform lives through innovative products and technology.
The Premium Marketing team is seeking an experienced, entrepreneurial marketer who will be a key member of the team driving subscriber growth for the Premium business. This person will help define business goals, closely monitor key subscriber performance metrics, and help execute initiatives that help achieve those goals.
● Manage weekly performance reports that detail trends and provide insights into Marketing's impact to the Premium business.
● Proactively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders (digital strategy and operations, email campaign operations, data science) to execute growth marketing initiatives like A/B copy testing , creative testing and audience testing via outbound marketing campaigns.
● Develop a robust experimentation calendar, leveraging A/B testing and qualitative and quantitative consumer research to grow Marketing's contribution to the Premium business.
● Advise on best practices and proactively socialize experimentation results and insights.
● 3 + year’s experience, with a strong background in consumer marketing. Experience direct to consumer email marketing and performance marketing preferred.
• Demonstrated cross functional skills, with an ability to collaborate closely with other teams (digital strategy, email campaign operations, data scientists) to build creative solutions and implement programs that drive business results
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly translate data into actionable insights; exceptional attention to detail
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, team building and problem solving skills
● Ability to demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation, initiative and leadership
● Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employerCampaign
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed