Title: Campaign Manager, CRM
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
As a Campaign Manager, CRM for Hardware Marketing you will implement and execute strategies that drive measurable growth in adoption, engagement & loyalty for hardware products. You will work closely with stakeholders across marketing, product, customer experience, support and engineering teams, as well as outside agencies/vendors, to design and deliver communications and experiences that educate, inspire and delight customers at key moments in their customer lifecycle across multiple touchpoints.
You are passionate about delivering exciting, engaging creative to users and optimizing customer lifetime value across all stages of the customer lifecycle. When it comes to your marketing skill set, you lean slightly more towards the artist than the scientist, but you are still an expert at juggling multiple priorities and managing input and expectations across key stakeholders. You are equally comfortable writing copy and reviewing creative designs as you are drawing actionable insights from analyzing data. You are a self-starter who can work in a rapidly-changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and lead cross-functional teams through influence. You demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight. This role is part of a fast-paced marketing team where strong business strategy and communication skills are critical to success.
Top 3 Responsibilities:
1. Managing email marketing campaigns
2. Reporting on email marketing campaigns
3. Working with cross functional stakeholders on email marketing campaigns
– Must have 3-5 years of work experience; at least 2 years of either email marketing or creative agency experience – Demonstrable knowledge of email best practices
– Experience in B2C (Business to Consumer) direct or digital marketing, with hands on experience building and managing email lifecycle marketing campaigns
– Must be highly organized and have strong project management capabilities and attention to detail; can execute effectively and deliver high-quality work against tight deadlines.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills; experience successfully collaborating with cross functional teams; strong written and verbal communication skills.
– BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in any related field.
– Experience launching email campaigns globally
– Agency experience is a plus, or experience managing creative agencies
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed