3 month contract with potential to extend/convert (full benefits offered)
We are currently looking for a Campaign Coordinator to join our team in Burlington, VT.
The Campaign Coordinator is a member of the Managed Services Content & Creative team. This team delivers customized digital assets to clients on a subscription basis to support dealership marketing efforts/initiatives. The Campaign Coordinator is a subject matter expert and serves as the primary point of contact for their assigned customer portfolio. On a monthly basis, the Campaign Coordinator works with both their customers and internal team members to craft integrated digital marketing campaigns. These campaigns manifest in cohesive creative deliverables throughout the customer’s website in adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLA). The position requires the ability to be both consultative and execution oriented.
- Proactively manage and maintain working relationships with assigned client portfolio
- Coordinate and facilitate monthly meetings with clients and internal account team members
- Generate Monthly Campaign Brief outlining integrated campaign requests
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal team members on dealership strategy
- Asset Management and submission to OEM Compliance Agencies
- Installation of proprietary creative into assigned client’s websites
- Assist with projects and task work as needed
Required Experience (minimum):
- Up to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Proven customer service, account-management & relationship building skills
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills (using English)
- Proficient in computer troubleshooting methodologies (with on-the-job training provided for proprietary technologies and applications)
- Proven critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in an office environment with ability to work remotely if needed.
- Time Management & Prioritization
- Learning in a fast-paced environment
- Work independently and as part of a team
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Cooper Kearns at Ckearns@synergishr.com.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed