6-month contract w/ potential for extensions or perm placement (medical, dental & vision benefits offered for enrollment)
Remote (EST or CST candidates requested)
Our client is currently looking for a Campaign Coordinator to join their team.
The Campaign Coordinator is a member of the Managed Services Content & Creative team. This team delivers customized digital assets to clients on a subscription basis to support dealership marketing efforts/initiatives. The Campaign Coordinator is a subject matter expert and serves as the primary point of contact for their assigned customer portfolio. On a monthly basis, the Campaign Coordinator works with both their customers and internal team members to craft integrated digital marketing campaigns. These campaigns manifest in cohesive creative deliverables throughout the customer’s website in adherence to the .com Service Level Agreements (SLA). The position requires the ability to be both consultative and execution oriented.
· Proactively manage and maintain working relationships with assigned client portfolio
· Coordinate and facilitate monthly meetings with clients and internal account team members
· Generate Monthly Campaign Brief outlining integrated campaign requests
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with internal team members on dealership strategy
· Asset Management and submission to OEM Compliance Agencies
· Installation of proprietary creative into assigned client’s websites
· Assist with projects and task work as needed
Minimum Required Experience:
· Up to 3 years of relevant work experience
· Proven customer service, account-management & relationship building skills
· Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills (using English)
· Proficient in computer troubleshooting methodologies (with on-the-job training provided for proprietary technologies and applications)
· Proven critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
· Proficiency in an office environment with ability to work remotely if needed.
· Time Management & Prioritization
· Learning in a fast-paced environment
· Work independently and as part of a team
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed