Title: Brand Studio Interactive Producer
Location: San Francisco
Duration: 3 Months
Our projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As an Integrated Producer you manage complex, multidisciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project life cycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders and the team and working with internal and vendor partners to usher our projects to the finish line. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
- Define, evaluate, and improve processes
- Manage large-scale programs with multiple workstreams in a highly creative environment
- Find, source, and manage agencies and vendor relationships to support the work
- Manage large teams of Creative Leads, writers, developers, strategists, designers, and more.
- Manage requests, project priorities and support workload distribution.
- Project manage / lead projects and efforts across multiple stakeholders.
- Provide frequent project feedback and updates as projects develop (includes flagging issues and helping to identify possible solutions).
- Educate stakeholders and agencies on process and guidelines for projects.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage pipeline of new projects and staff the team best suited for the work
- Support the creative team to set-up the timeline, process, and workflow to move the work forward
- Plan integrated production needs: photography, interactive development, animation, illustration, etc.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- 5-10 years of experience with solid interactive producer experience, including working in highly creative environments as well as experience working with strategy, ability to define complex programs with multiple workstreams, execute within timelines, with multiple stakeholders and proven ability to deliver projects on time and to budget.
- 7+ years of experience with experience in digital and on integrated projects/campaigns Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management.
- Ability to build and maintain constructive working and communications relationships with a diverse community of technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, highly detail-oriented and organizational skills.
- Experience working with agencies and vendors.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed