Title: Brand Strategist
Location: Culver City, CA
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client is seeking a Brand Strategist to inspire and guide the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns for the App Store and other Services. By serving as a strategic leader for our creative, marketing and cross-functional teams, you will play a key part in making their Services relevant and compelling to current and future customers.
• Proven track record of finding simple, provocative solutions to complex problems
• Extensive experience working with creative teams in fast-paced environments
• Comprehensive understanding of research methods, marketing fundamentals and brand frameworks
• Familiarity with and appreciation for the effects of technology, media and production parameters on creative development
• Capable of leading strategic discussions with senior stakeholders
• Can consider and react to new information quickly but thoughtfully
• Demonstrated ability to impact cross-functional decision making
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 8-10 years’ experience leading strategy in creatively driven organizations
• Translate business objectives into differentiated creative strategies
• Develop briefs that inspire creative teams to deliver effective concepts
• Apply strategic rigor to creative decision making throughout the marketing organization
• Build relationships and gain insight from people across the wider organization
• Work in close partnership with marketing, product and business leaders to reimagine how Services might appear in the world
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Is motivated and driven by great outcomes
• Believes in the power of ideas and creativity
• Is proactive about seeking new information and insights
• Demonstrates empathy for people; keeps up with trends in categories and cultures
• Collaborates well with people from different backgrounds and disciplines
• Enjoys nurturing relationships and aligning teams around a vision
Bachelor's degree preferred
Creative advertising or design agency experience preferred.
Samples of briefing materials or case studies required.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed