Title: Brand Marketing Project Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Project overview: On the Marketing team, you will help to connect people with the magic and impact of autonomous driving technology. Our team has the unique opportunity to not only grow the brand from the ground up, but to also build societal acceptance for fully autonomous technology for the first time in history. We build thoughtful marketing strategy, positioning, messaging and creative assets to deliver messages that matter to our audience, communicated through anything from video content, to social media interactions, to immersive physical experiences.
Overall responsibilities: In this role, you’ll help bring brand campaigns and assets to life through exceptional project management, executional skills, and relationship building. You’ll work across internal and external teams to manage the production of assets, including videos, presentations, digital assets, and more. You’ll keep projects moving and on track by creating project plans, tracking approvals, managing vendors, and ensuring clear communication across teams. You’ll help the team in a variety of day-to-day operations, including the creative review processes, filming and production logistics planning, drafting team updates, and managing project operations.
- Be a key liaison between agencies and internal teams with filming production, particularly when projects involve multiple agencies and several internal teams. Communicate across agencies and teams to ensure alignment and consistency.
- Project manage and execute marketing tasks from start to finish (example: keeping on schedule, holding agencies accountable, coordinating internal review schedule). Manage project logistics including defining scope, budgeting, writing contracts, and processing invoices.
- Establish and lead operating processes for on-time delivery of key project milestones, including PO + budget tracking, SOW tracking, and cross-functional alignment on the company’s narrative calendar and tracking of brand design needs.
- Draft communications with the broader team for cross-functional partners and leadership.
- Coordinate production and execution of brand and design projects by working collaboratively with designers and agencies. Independently facilitate smaller design requests from kickoff to implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in project management, account management, or operations in a marketing role or at an ad agency
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (writing project plans, writing and delivering presentations, etc.)
- Ability to coordinate across and influence multi-disciplinary teams
- Successful track record of collaborating cross-functionally with various partners in a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem solver and ability to drive multiple projects and implement process improvements
- Experience leading complex strategic and operational initiatives, working through technical, operational, legal and business issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills, personable yet persistent
- Thrive on ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
Experience developing, executing, and producing impactful marketing campaigns and assets
Experience working with designers and managing agencies to bring assets and projects of various mediums to life
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed