Title: B2B Product Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use their products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Their global reach means they get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. They’re much more than a digital resume – they transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We’re looking for a technical B2B product marketer to join our team as a full-time contractor to drive key priority initiatives for enterprise reporting. This role offers the great opportunity to champion the voice of our customers, shape the product roadmap through user insights, and develop & execute innovative go-to-market strategies.
The ideal candidate has outstanding B2B software marketing skills and experience with strategic customer communications around complex technical topics. This person combines data-driven problem solving with creative marketing approaches to translate product features into business value. We’re excited about marketers with a proven track record of building strong cross-functional partnerships who thrive in a fast-paced and high-performing team.
– Collaborate with a cross-functional team of product managers, engineers, marketers, data scientists, and salespeople to build reporting features and drive global launches
– Own user and product insights: Go deep on understanding B2B customers’ needs around learning insights and develop data-driven, actionable recommendations that inform product strategy
– Develop thoughtful messaging and positioning for new reporting features that communicates our client’s value propositions in a simple, compelling, and differentiated way
– Lead go-to-market strategy & launch execution for key reporting features, for example:
Identify and prioritize new areas of opportunity to deliver value for customers
Develop sales enablement strategies including training and customer assets
Define new narratives to drive growth and engagement
– 4+ years of relevant requisite experience
– BA or BS degree
– Proven product marketing track record of developing, executing, and scaling multi-channel go-to-market efforts for global B2B solutions (experience with launching data- / analytics-driven products is a plus)
– Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills with the ability to inspire, lead, and align cross-functional teams
– Strong project management and organizational skills with high attention to detail
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed