Title: Associate Marketing Manager, Partnerships
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Join a company that literally transforms people! Our client designs products and experiences that track everyday health and fitness, empowering and inspiring people to lead healthier, more active lives. We’re seeking an Associate Marketing Manager to execute brand partnerships with consumer and technology brands. This position is based in San Francisco and reports to the Sr Marketing Manager, Brand Partnerships.
- Manage day to day execution of brand and product partnerships that align with the brand, product and business goals
- Work cross-functionally with legal, marketing, product, and engineering teams to deliver comprehensive go-to-market programs with strategic partners
- Liaise with internal and external partners on planning and alignment of program deliverables
- Responsible for compiling key learnings, recaps and evaluation of partnership impact to drive market share growth, brand awareness and incremental sales
- Strong understanding of current trends, patterns, and events in health/fitness industry
- 2-4 years of consumer marketing experience
- Organized, detail-oriented team player with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and a fast learner for unfamiliar areas
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong social and relationship building skills
- Must be a self-motivated and energetic person that works/plays well with others
- Passion for health and fitness industry
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed