ACX Marketing Specialist
8+ month contract with potential to extend/convert (full medical, dental, and vision benefits offered)
Remote start – must be local to Newark, NJ
Are you passionate about the indie creator community, driven to dive deep into data, and eager to make a broad business impact? We are seeking a creative and analytical individual to support marketing campaigns, produce best-in-class educational content, and help build 360 communications strategies that echo the voice of creator within ACX, the Audiobook Creation Exchange. You’ll work closely with the creative community to highlight their successes and learn from their feedback, undertaking analysis and investigation into creator behavior to directly drive improvements to the experience of thousands of storytellers, building brand affinity and creator trust to position ACX as the premiere destination for independent audiobook creators.
The ideal candidate will have excellent written communication skills and experience in email generation and analytics, as well as on-site and user experience copywriting. Detail orientation, creator obsession, a can-do attitude, and the ability to move nimbly will be key to your success. He or she should be a strategic thinker who prioritizes testing and learning as the best way to improve program performance, modifying existing processes and methods as required. The candidate will also excel at ideating and producing original written and video content for ACX’s blog and social media channels, and marketing that content to acquire, educate, and retain high-value creators.
Lastly, the ACX Marketing Specialist is a passionate advocate for the creator with an eye towards understanding the diverse user perspectives on the platform, as well as the complexities of audiobook creation, while still communicating with plainness and simplicity. You should be comfortable learning new web-based tools and demonstrate an ability to pick-up new technology quickly. A deep understanding of the social media landscape, trends and platforms is also required for this role.
- Initiate and craft creator-facing marketing and communication campaigns for routine distribution, designing your own creative according to brand standards to ensure messaging and aesthetic are consistent with overall intent
- Analyze key metrics to uncover trends and root causes of issues facing creators, and use that data to advocate for solutions/improvements
- Develop social media content strategies to reach various business objectives, manage day to day social media operations, set and measure to monthly social media goals
- Project manage written and video content programs, including developing timelines and managing the legal, financial and administrative needs
- Design, develop and maintain scalable, automated, user-friendly systems, reports, dashboards, etc. that will support our analytical and business needs
- Collaborate internally with PR, editorial, social media, traffic and analytics teams to build holistic content programs
- Analyze data, write concise metrics recaps and report on the success of social media channels and content
- Cross-functional support for our analytics, customer support, tech, and user experience teams
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing/communications, ideally in a B2B environment and/or working with independent creators.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or related field is preferred
- Exceptional writing skills
- Basic graphic design skills (Photoshop, Canva, or similar)
- A creative-thinker. Has ability to populate a high volume of new content ideas, and pivot quickly based on continual learning
- Analytical. Has a keen understanding of marketing KPIs across email, social media, and on-site tracking business objectives and analyzing data to craft narratives and reports
- Full ownership of projects from inception to execution, with approval checkpoints in between
- Highly organized. Has ability to work on many projects with moving timelines
- Strong ability to communicate both verbally and in presentation
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at email@example.com.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed