Title: Acquisition and Activation Marketing Manager
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
You will be responsible for driving critical workstreams across the business to shape the future direction. Our client is looking for a best in class Acquisition & Activation Marketing Manager to devise and run marketing strategies and execution for our products and services across multiple lines of business. You will partner with growth product on new initiatives that impact acquisition and activation across all Software Services. Your background includes managing integrated marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers leading to growth.
You have a passion for digital marketing and storytelling. You strive on attention to detail and thrive in a quick moving environment.
You will have a track record of campaign success in digital marketing for a major consumer brand: setting the KPIs, developing the communication strategy, and leading flawless cross-functional execution. Pro-actively analyze current funnel metrics and ideate on ways to improve subscription activation and overall customer acquisition. Document the process for sending marketing flows and help create structure and cadence for a prioritization of work and the measurement process. You will work directly with cross-functional senior leaders to identify opportunities to improve our growth-trajectory across our services business. You will demonstrate excellence in thought leadership, business judgment, and analytical problem-solving.
· Partner with growth product marketing strategy on new initiatives that impact acquisition and activation.
· Drive the strategy and execution of tests within the on-device ecosystem such as in-product and company owned channels.
· Understand the requirements between product, marketing, and analytics to execute a flawless A/B test & upon test completion, partner with analytics to make data-driven decisions
· Help drive the development product strategy, identifying if there are underserved audiences that should be part of the plan, with actionable insights and tactics for reaching and developing the net new audience
· Ensure capabilities and requirements are in place to measure KPIs
· Implement growth campaigns through partnership with engineering, product, and other marketing teams.
· Experiment and analyze results to uncover insights and opportunity for growth.
Experience in consumer internet and media industries.
3-5 years of industry experience in marketing, specifically, experience in growth marketing and ideally with subscription-based products.
Experience with marketing campaigns utilizing owned and operated channels that impact acquisition and activation
Experience testing marketing campaigns to make data-driven decisions
Strong project management and organizational skills.
Ability to navigate ambiguity and a complex matrix environment.
Demonstrated individual initiative.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated problem-solving and analytical capabilities, with the ability to develop creative/non-traditional solutions for challenging, undefined problems.
Demonstrated ability to present to senior level executives
Familiarity with global business issues
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed