Remote Start (local candidates in: MPLS, ATL, Charlotte, Denver, Irving)
3+ month contract (benefits offered, potential to extend)
Currently remote, but must be in office once able in MN (preference) but open to ATL, Charlotte, Denver, or Irving
The Accessibility Consultant is a key stakeholder during the design, prototyping and defect analysis processes, including creating and validating accessibility user stories, evaluating prototypes, reviewing designs and wireframes, as well as creating materials to educate others about accessibility. In addition, this candidate will partner with our business lines to ensure the user experience (UX) we present to consumers is accessible and meets bank standards.
1. Serve as a digital accessibility consultant for the design, evaluation and remediation of defects / issues by analyzing digital products for accessibility. Collaborate with experience architects, developers, researchers, product owners, test teams and designers to find workable solutions and to ensure specifications are clearly defined.
2. Review products using manual and automated techniques to ensure we design accessible products.
3. Collaborate with teams to determine road maps to reach desired results.
4. Assist with research and coordination of response to consumer feedback.
5. Actively participate in design and testing protocols.
6. Collaboratively partner with UXDesign peers (visual designers, content writers, user experience architects, researchers, prototypers, and strategists) to create world class customer experiences
7. Develop guidelines for architects, designers and developers to aid in compliance with the current version of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG). Engage in quality audits and assist with remediation roadmaps where necessary.
8. Partner with business analysts, developers, accessibility consultants, testers, product owners and compliance specialists to translate requirements into experience architectures
9. Reviews artifacts and deliverables from peers to ensure they accurately represent or improve upon the our company's layout, design and interaction patterns
10. Mentor others on the use of assistive technology from the user’s perspective.
11. Collaborate in the development and implementation of outreach and training for designers, developers, content providers, product owners, business line representation and internal employees.
12. Remain abreast of trends and developments in the area of web, application and software accessibility / inclusion.
13. Formally observe user interviews and usability sessions
14. Work concurrently on multiple tasks or projects in an agile environment
It is the individual responsibility of every employee to maintain a current awareness and understanding of and to fully comply with our “Code of Ethics”. Each employee is expected to maintain an awareness of the laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures that are appropriate for his/her position.
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed