Title: 3rd Party Marketing Project Manager
Location: Redwood City, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client has a program aimed at building better digital agencies. This role offers the opportunity to help fast-growing digital marketing agencies help their customers be successful with products and insights.
As a part of a Global Ads Marketing team, you’ll be involved in execution and operation management of incentives & video campaigns for Partners globally.
- Working cross-functionally and with external suppliers to plan and execute marketing campaigns to support 3P scaled programs business objectives.
- Monitor operational metrics and campaign performance, suggest improvements to campaign day-to-day implementation and tracking.
- Act as a marketing campaign POC and maintain a campaign playbook serving as a one-stop-shop for regional and local marketing teams. Collect feedback on the offering cross-functionally, optimize campaigns and identify new opportunities driven by the operational measurement results.
- Facilitate best practices & learnings across regional & local marketing teams, incorporate into campaigns playbook where necessary.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support Partner feedback loop and manage external global Q&A for Partners.
- Manage multiple initiatives at the same time, working closely with regional and local marketing teams.
- 3-5 years of experience in consulting or/and marketing
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation design skills, and interpersonal skills
Mandatory3-5 years of experience in consulting or/and marketing BA/BS degree. Project management skills are a must, with the ability to collaborate across various teams, and drive decisions quickly. Strong analytical skills and experience working with large datasets, organizing data and getting actionable insights. Execution focused with a strong attention to detail. Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines in a very fast-paced environment. Outstanding presentation and written communication skills, with creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
DesiredStrong knowledge of digital marketing and agency ecosystem. Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills, impeccable business judgment and team player. Digitally savvy with exposure to advertising products.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed